Monday, May 13, 2013

Sweetbird Booth.....


This gal's stuff is amazing. She and her team create
fun/funky/clever jewelry, belt buckles and even
dog and horse bling. 
But, I have to confess... the main reason I'm 
reposting this picture is the wonderful background
and display she uses!
I want to do the door and cupboard doors
like this in my studio.....
Great inspiration!
In the meantime, I'm rushing around like a chicken
with his head cut off (isn't that a terrible phrase?
but it just says it best right now)
trying to finish getting ready
for the Jordan Valley Rodeo. If you're down the way
be sure to stop by and say HI!
The CalamityVille Wild West Traveling Emporium
will be somewhere in the Park! 
The Calamity Belle, my camp trailer, will be beside
my 2 gold canopies. Next year she'll be all dolled up
on the outside too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment